Refrigeration gas CARES R134a is a multi-purpose gas, with a purity of 99.97% and used for air conditioning and refrigeration systems. CARES R134a refrigerant with many outstanding advantages is currently being used very widely in the market.
OVERVIEW OF CARES R134A REFRIGERANT GAS
I - Application of refrigerant gas CARES R134a in life.
R134a is a refrigerant belonging to the HFC group. Although having thermodynamic properties similar to R12, R134a has the advantage of not destroying the ozone layer as well as having a lower GWP (Global Warming Potential).
Some practical applications of CARES R134a refrigerant include:
- R134a is used as compressed air in aerosol cans such as cosmetics, paints, ...
- CARES R134a refrigerant is used as a raw material in the production of mixed refrigerants such as R417, R404A, R413A, R407C,,,...
- R134a is used in automotive air conditioning systems, centrifugal coolers, heat pumps and residential refrigerators.
- R134a is an agent to help create air bubbles in the production of porous plastic materials and cleaning solvents
- Cans 300g
- Disposable bottle with weight: 3.4kg or 13.6kg
- Reusable bottles with a mass of 95kg or 950kg
- Iso tank 20 ~ 25 m³
- High purity, up to 99.97%
II - Where can I buy CARES R134a refrigerant?
CARES R134a is a preeminent refrigerant gas line under the CARES brand - a brand produced at the Vietnam-Korea Petroleum Industrial Gas Joint Stock Company (PVCK). PVCK is always proud to be the first refrigerant gas factory in Vietnam to appear in the top 5 of the world's leading manufacturers.